- Leading a Traditional Business into the Digital World,TechNexus Breakfast, Chicago, October.
- Mastering Financial Services Ecosystem Transformation, MapR Dinner, New York, June
- Emerging Technologies and Innovation in the Enterprise, Incedo Innovation Series, New York, March.
- Leading a Traditional Business into the Digital World, SIM Chicago Breakfast, Chicago, December.
- Analytic Transformation: Omnichannel Lessons from the Retail Industry,FST Summit, Atlanta, November.
- Hybrid Cloud Secure Data Lake Architecture & Methods With Open Source and Cognitive Directions,IBM World of Watson 2016, Las Vegas, October.
- Getting Big Data Into the Board Room, Data Strategy and Analytics Forum, Chicago, September.
- Migrating from Legacy Data Centers to the Cloud, IT Roadmap, Atlanta, September.
- Business Analytics and Intelligence, NCS CIO Strategy Meeting 2016, Chicago, August.
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: The Journey to the Predictive Enterprise, NG Analytics US Summit, Austin, June.
- Leading a Traditional Business into the Digital World, Extreme Leadership Retreat, Palm Beach, May.
- Big Data: Crossing the Chasm, TiEcon, Boston, April.
- Leading a Traditional Business into the Digital World, CIO Perspectives, New York, April.
- Findustrial Revolution, Federal Reserve Bank, Charlotte, April.
- Leading a Traditional Business into the Digital World, CIO Perspectives, Atlanta, March.
- Findustrial Revolution, Federal Reserve Bank, New York, February.
- Personalized Digital Media, Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas, January.
- Data Science and the Digital Media Transformation, IBM Insight 2015, Las Vegas, October.
- Analytics and the Modern IT Organization, SAS Global Forum Executive Conference 2015, Dallas, May.
- Monetizing Your Data, CDO Vision 2015, Washington, March.
- Data Architectures for Big Data and Analytics, IBM Insight 2014, Las Vegas, October.
- Lessons Learned From Leaders in Going Mobile, M6 Mobility xChange, Carlsbad, CA, May.
- Big Data Reference Architectures with Industry Use Cases, IBM Information on Demand Global Conference 2013, Las Vegas, November.
- Cloud Computing, Business Enablement and the Changing Role of the CIO, MeetTheBoss TV Roundtable, New York, September.
- Keynote, Accenture Annual Technology Vision Client Roundtable, New York, September.
- Status of Big Data in Financial Services, Big Data Summit, New York, July.
- High Availability & Business Continuity - Protecting What’s Important, MeetTheBoss TV Roundtable, New York, May.
- Innovation, USI Innovation Road Show, New York, March.
- Cloud Computing, Andreessen Horowitz CIO Summit, Half Moon Bay, CA, October.
- How Market Participants Can Prevent and Respond To Technology Errors In Real-Time (registration necessary), Wall Street & Technology Webcast, New York, October.
- Technology as a Disruptive Innovator: What’s on the Horizon?, 2012 CIO/CTO Leadership Forum: Spotlight on Financial Services, New York, July.
- The CIO as a Business Leader, 2012 New Zealand CIO Summit, Auckland, New Zealand, June.
- Cloud Transformation: How The Cloud is Creating New Revenue Opportunities for Savvy Businesses, Cloud Leadership Forum, Santa Clara, CA, June.
- IT at the Speed of Finance, Enterprise Efficiency, New York, June.
- Exchanges: High Frequency Trading, Clearing & Avoiding a Flash Crash, Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit, New York, May.
- Leadership Training Camp, CIO Leadership Event, Marco Island, FL, May.
- Perspectives on Enterprise Software and Cloud, Israel Dealmakers Summit 2012, Tel Aviv, Israel, February.
- The Future State of Exchanges, IT Roadmap Conference, New York, February.
- Real-time Systems for Exchanges, University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA, January.
- Turning Exchanges Into IT Providers, WFE-MIT Exchange Technology Workshop, Cambridge, MA, November.
- Accelerating Unmatched Efficiency and Unlimited Scaling Through the Cloud, DellNext 2011, Dubai, November.
- Key Strategies for IT Innovation in Financial Securities, DellNext 2011, Dubai, November.
- Cloud: It’s Not Just Technology; It’s Changing Your Business, Global CIO Forum 2011, Berlin, November.
- Accelerating Your Enterprise with Advanced Data Flow and Low Latency Architectures, IBM Information on Demand Global Conference 2011, Las Vegas, October.
- Keynote Session, VMWorld, Las Vegas, August.
- Supporting Real-Time Transactions, TTI/Vanguard Conference: Real Time, Paris, July.
- Market Forces: Can Technology Bring Free Enterprise to Everyone?, NExTWORK , New York, June.
- CIO/CTO Keynote, The Post Crisis World of Finance, New York, June.
- Is This the End of the CIO and Understanding Tomorrow's World, The CIO Agenda 2011, London, June.
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions and Role of IT, Kellogg Technology Strategy Summit, Evanston, IL, May.
- The Financial Services Industry-Specific Cloud, Capital Markets Cloud Symposium, New York, May.
- Analytic Insights: Leveraging Your Data to Predict What Lies Ahead, DePaul University College of Computing and Digital Media Corporate Technology Breakfast on Analytic Insights, Chicago, April.
- Cloud Leadership: Business Drivers, Technology Challenges and Reality Checks, CIO Perspectives, New York, April.
- Innovation in a 400 Year Old Company, CIO Global Forum, Yountville, CA, April.
- Accessing Emerging Innovation, CIO Summit, New York, March.
- Ireland: Education/R&D/Technology/Commercialisation, Ireland Day, New York, March.
- Trends in Cloud Computing & Enterprise Technology, Israel Dealmakers Summit 2011, Tel Aviv, Israel, February.
- Accelerating Your Enterprise with Advanced Real-Time Architectures, IBM Information on Demand Global Conference 2010, Las Vegas, October.
- Financial Perspective on Data Center Efficiency, Optimizing Cloud Computing, New York, October.
- How IT is Transforming Business, and Why CFOs Should Care, Gartner Executive Program, New York, October.
- Keynote Address, Morningstar Technology Conference: Problems of Scale, Chicago, September.
- Predictive Analytics: Mining the Past, Getting in Front of the Future, Fourteenth Annual Women’s Bond Club Technology Symposium, New York, June.
- Technology Visions: Thoughts from Securities Industry CIOs and CTOs, SIFMA Financial Services Technology Expo, New York, June.
- Infrastructure, Execution and Governance of the Event Driven Enterprise - Challenges and Opportunities, Kellogg Technology Strategy Summit, Evanston, IL, April.
- The Event Driven Enterprise - The Financial Services Perspective, Kellogg Technology Strategy Summit, Evanston, IL, April.
- Disruptive Technologies, Global Technology Symposium, Palo Alto, CA, March.
- Creating a Robust, Efficient and Flexible IT Strategy to Enable Long-Term Success, TradeTech Architecture, London, February.
- Cloud Perspectives, World Summit of Cloud Computing, Shefayim, Israel, December.
- The ROI of Cloud Computing, World Summit of Cloud Computing, Shefayim, Israel, December.
- Data Centers and Green Technology, World Federation of Exchanges Technology Workshop, Cambridge, MA, November.
- Microseconds Matter: The New Low Latency Arms Race, Accelerating Wall Street, New York, November.
- Break Through Advanced Architectures That Will Transform Your Enterprise, IBM Information on Demand Global Conference 2009, Las Vegas, October.
- Keynote Address, Red Hat Summit, Chicago, September.
- Keynote Address, Banking on Israel IT, New York, June.
- Keynote Session, 2009 VAR500 Conference, New York, June.
- Managing Enterprise Data: Challenges and Opportunities, Kellogg Technology Strategy Summit, Evanston, IL, April.
- Finding Opportunities in a Challenging Market, and Unleashing Stranded Capacity in your Facility and Investments, DatacenterDynamics Conference, New York, March.
- Emerging Trends in Enterprise Security, Storage and Virtualization, Banking on Israel IT, New York, June.
- Keynote Session, Red Herring 100, San Jose, CA, May.
- How Low Can You Go? The Low Latency Imperative, Accelerating Wall Street, New York, May.
- Sleeping Well - Using Technology to Reduce Surprises in the Datacenter, 4th Annual Thomas J. Watson P=ac2 Conference, Yorktown Heights, NY, March.
- CIO Roundtable Discussion, Waters USA 2007, New York, December.
- CTO Challenges with Regard to Scalability and Latency, Israel Association of Grid Technologies Annual Conference, Herzliya, Israel, December.
- Closing Comments, Intel fasterSTREET, New York, November.
- Achieving the Promise of Enterprise Architecture, Israel Association of Grid Technologies Annual Conference, Herzliya, Israel, January
- Exchange Mergers & Demutualization, SIFMA 2006 Operations Update Symposium, New York, November.
- The CIO as Risk Manager, Economist Conference, New York, September.
- NYSE/ARCA Technology Update, SIA 2006 Technology Management Conference, New York, June.
- Offshore Outsourcing, Deutsche Bank 2006 CIO Summit, Jackson Hole, WY, February.
- Enabling Technology to Meet Business Challenges of Tomorrow, Technology Outlook for 2006, Chicago, December.
- The State of Our (IT) Profession, DePaul University Executive Panel, Chicago, October.
- Beyond the Edge: New Horizon Technologies for Financial Markets, Ninth Annual Women’s Bond Club Technology Symposium, New York, May.
- The Evolution of Trading Infrastructure, 24 Hours on LaSalle Street / Financial Services Summit, Chicago, April.
- The Path to Utility Computing, Veritas Vision, Las Vegas, May.
- Rate the SRM/Software Management Vendors, Storage Decisions 2004, New York, April.
- The Business Advantage of Server Consolidation, InformationWeek Partner Forum, Chicago, October.
- Facilitating Growth while Preserving the Bottom Line, Veritas Executive Forum, New York, October.
- Oracle RAC Tuning; A High Speed Tour, Oracle OpenWorld, San Francisco, September.
- CIO Perspectives on Enterprise Infrastructure Priorities, ComVentures Forum, Napa, CA, May.
- The Role of Veritas SANPoint Control in Implementing and Managing a SAN Storage Utility, Veritas Vision Storage Technology Conference, Las Vegas, May.
- Decision Making at Net Speed, Fortune CIO Forum, Colorado Springs, July.
- Confronting Convergence, Financial Services CIO Forum, New York, May.
- Web-Enabled Data Warehousing & OLAP - Case Studies in E-commerce, Internet Commerce Expo, Boston, March.
- Rethinking Content for Your Webcasting Environment, Webcasting for Enterprise Solutions, San Francisco, March.
- Leveraging Business Intelligence for Marketing, Connections 97, Chicago, June.
- The Emerging Impact of New Media and Push Technologies on Corporate Decision Making, Polytechnic University Institute for Technology and Enterprise, New York, May.
- EIS/OLAP Computing and Real-Time Business at Fidelity, Oracle OpenWorld, San Francisco, November.
- Knowledge Management: The Importance of the Data Warehouse, Information Week 500 Conference, Laguna Niguel, CA, September.
- EIS Computing and Real-Time Business at Fidelity, Data Warehousing & DSS/EIS Conference, Boston, June.
- Enabling the Intelligent Enterprise: Creating Systems That Add Business Value, EIS 96, London, June.
- Supporting the Executive Decision Making Process, UNIX Expo, New York, September.
- OLAP: Entering the Corporate Computing Mainstream, Database & Client Server World, Boston, June.
- Issues in Advertising Tracking, Advertising Research Foundation, New York, November.
- Enterprise EIS: The Challenge for the 90s, EIS 94, London, June.
- Using Decision Support Systems in a Service Industry, IRIWorld, Chicago, September.
- Issues in Customer Satisfaction, Maritz Marketing Research Conference, St. Louis, June.
- Conference Chair, American Marketing Association Behavioral Research Conference, Phoenix, January.
- Decision Support Systems for All Seasons, Express Users Group, Orlando, September.
- Operations Data - A Marketing Goldmine, Leveraging Information to Increase Sales and Strengthen Customer Relationships Conference, Chicago, June.
- Session Chair, Decision Support Systems Track, DSS-92, Chicago, June.
- Issues for an Information Age, Information Resources, Inc. Technology Day, Boston, June.
- The Glass Cockpit in Marketing: Flying by the Instruments, American Marketing Association Behavioral Research Conference, Phoenix, January.
- Information Technology’s Role in Building a Customer Franchise, Building and Sustaining a Customer Franchise Conference, Boston, December.
- Preparing For The Information Based Economy, Express Users Group, New Orleans, September.
- Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems in Business, Advanced Information Systems Conference, Chicago, May.
- Keeping Your EIS Growing and Cost Effective, Institute for International Research EIS Conference, Toronto, Canada, May.
- The Greening of Corporate Information, Sales Management System Users Group, Chicago, November.
- Merging Computer Technology and Research Applications, Advertising Research Foundation, New York, November.
- Building Business Using Integrated Sales and Customer Support Systems. Executive Briefing, Chicago, November.
- The Greening of Corporate Information, Express Users Group, Nashville, October.
- Marketing Decision Support: A User’s Perspective, Sales and Marketing Technology Conference, Chicago, June.
- The Use of Technology in Marketing, European Express Users Group, Vienna, Austria, June.
- Marketing Decision Support at the Quaker Oats Company, DSS-90, Boston, May.
- Building a Marketing Information System at Quaker Oats and Solving Promotional Problems, US Style, Pacific Express Users Group, Melbourne, Australia, November.
- Building or Buying Your Own Decision Support System, Advertising Research Foundation, New York, November.
- How to Use Decision Support Systems to Consistently Maintain the #1 Market Position, Strategic Issues Conference, Boston, October.
- Improving Hierarchical Integration of Departmental Systems, Info 89, New York, October.
- Financial Decision Support Systems, Express Users Group, Orlando, October.
- Reaping Quick Returns from Expert Systems, DSS-89, San Diego, June.
- Intelligent Support of Modeling in Marketing, Marketing Science Conference, Durham, NC, March.
- Computer Assisted Marketing, Express Users Group, Boston, October.
- Computer Assisted Marketing, Information Industry Association, Chicago, April.
- Expert Systems in Business, ACM/SIGART, Chicago, March.
- Computer Assisted Marketing, Duke University Marketing Symposium, Durham, NC, November.