An exceptional, multifaceted, global executive, strategist and technology expert who has transformed companies in a variety of industries, including the New York Stock Exchange. Award-winning Chief Information and Technology Officer with deep experience on many boards and in university classrooms.
- Versed in the latest advances in technology software and hardware.
- Brings a multidisciplinary perspective and imagination to transforming industries from the bottom up in complex and highly competitive industries.
- A visionary leader who often breaks free of conventional thinking and encourages others to do the same to create innovative strategies.
- Valued for the exceptional ability to utilize existing and find new, substantial ways to use technology to improve and impact businesses, achieve company goals, reduce costs and develop people.
- A creative problem-solver who generates first-in-industry business initiatives.
Leader and manager of highly successful teams, who inspires and motivates people to perform at their highest levels.
- Trusted advisor to top management.
- A clear, persuasive communicator skilled at cultivating and fostering partnerships.
- Extensive experience teaching university-level computer science courses.
- Government clearance from major federal security, intelligence and law enforcement agencies for addressing cybersecurity/counter-terrorism issues.